Une solution pré-cablée pour SG , dans une topologie typiquement 50’s , qui offre un timbre plus present et defini .
L’utilisation des potars de volume engendre une perte d’aigues moins notable par rapport aux cablages standards.
L’interaction entre volumes et tonalités est egalement accrue .
SONT INCLUS :
- (4) 500K Emerson PRO CTS 3/8″ Split Shaft Potentiometers
- (1) Switchcraft J11 1/4″ mono input jack (3/8″ length Bushing) (MADE IN USA)
- (1) Switchcraft Right Angle 3-Way Toggle Switch (Deep Threaded Nut Included)
- (2) Emerson Bumblebee Paper in Oil Capacitors (1: 0.022uf Bridge, & 1: 0.015uf Neck)
- (1) Wiring Diagram
Pour les anglophiles/anglophones :
Handwired in the USA
- Wired 50’s style for authentic vintage sound and feel.
This is a prewired harness for USA Gibson SG’s. Carefully wired “50’s Style” and grounded with vintage spec buss wire for a great vintage tone. For import guitars you may need to enlarge the holes for the higher quality US spec electronics to fit and also you may need US Spec knobs (to accept 24 teeth split shafts).
- The overall tone gets stronger, tighter, and more transparent. It’s difficult to describe, but you might say it’s more “in your face.”
- The typical treble loss that occurs when rolling back the volume is much less than with standard wiring. Both the volume and tone controls become more responsive, and they react more smoothly without the usual hot spots. Another bonus: By simply rolling back your guitar volume a bit, you can clean up an overdriven amp without getting lost in the mix.
- The tone and the volume controls interact with each other—something you might be familiar with from certain tweed-era Fender tube amps. When you change the volume, the tone changes a little bit as well, and vice-versa. This may be strange at first, but you only need a few minutes to get used to it.